OBERON Pool opened last Saturday under the management of YMCA NSW.
YMCA NSW (The Y) also manages the new Oberon Fitness Centre.
Pool opening hours for November are 6am to 9am and 2pm to 7pm weekdays; 10am to 7pm weekends.
The Fitness Centre is open Monday, Tueday, Wednesday 6am to 8pm; Thursday and Friday 6am to 9am and 3pm to 8pm; and weekends 9am to 1pm.
Swimming lessons commence November 2 with limited spots remaining. Pool staff advise to get in early to avoid disappointment. Enrolments will be taken at the pool during operating hours. Private lessons are available.
Oberon Pool also offers squad sessions on Monday, Wednesday and Fridays from 4.45pm.
Adult season pass (pool only) $100 and family pass (pool only) $280.
More package deals are available.
The Y also offer hassle free, action packed, kids birthday parties for children 6 yeas and over. The fantastic team will ensure the day goes smoothly where you can hire the giant pool inflatable, barbecue area or function room.
There are party packages available and prices start from $16 per child. Non catered and catered options available. A minimum of 10 children is required for a party booking.
- Fitness for Kids: A mixture of activities for children aged 6-10 years (parental supervision required).
- Bootcamp/Circuit: Combine the latest and proven aerobic and resistance training styles and techniques.
- PrYme Movers: A great range of both land and water-based programs for mature adults, is based on progressive resistance training, and incorporates aerobic exercise, balance and flexibility classes.
- Teen Gym: Custom designed for those aged 11-15, this after-school program is a fun and friendly fitness option just for teenagers, with qualified fitness trainers to show you how to develop positive exercise and healthy habits for life.
- Whiteboard Workout: A 45-minute plan and you go at your own pace (non instructor/trainer led).
Monday Wednesday and Friday 6am to 6.45 bootcamp; Monday 8am PrYme seniors 8am to 8.45;Thursday PrYme seniors 10am to 10.45; Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday HIIT (30 minutes, 12pm to 12.30pm; Wednesday 4pm, fitness for kids, 4pm to 4.30pm; Thursday teen gym, 4.30pm to 5pm; Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, circuit 5pm to 5.45pm; Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, bootcamp 6pm to 6.45pm.
The Y is offering Year 12 students free use of their recreation centres and pools until November 11, 2020.