IF YOU CARE, THERE'S A PLACE FOR YOU HERE.
Fuse Recruitment has partnered exclusively with Sedgwick Australia to bring you Trainee Loss Adjuster opportunities across Australia.
Sedgwick Australia's Professional Services Division are the market leaders for providing loss adjusting services in Australia. Our professionals are regarded as the best in industry and are highly sought after both in the external market and from major insurers.
- Market-leading remuneration
- Generous incentive scheme
- Opportunity for career progression within a global organisation
- Great culture and work environment
- Great work-life balance
- Visa assistance from one of our experts if required
- Deliver professional and excellent service when completing on-site and desktop assessments, interacting with customers and clients
- Proactively communicate clear and accurate advice, solutions, timeframes and claim progress to all stakeholders
- Clearly document all decisions made and reasons, including ownership details, reserve changes and acceptance/rejection of claims
- Clarifying circumstances surrounding loss and causation
- Verify the nature and extent of loss/damage
- Quantify the work of reinstatement (material damage claims)
- Experience in commercial and major loss will be highly regarded
- Working toward or wanting to pursue a Diploma in Loss Adjusting
- Strong organisational, and written / verbal communication skills
- A strong service delivery focus for clients, including insurers, customers, and brokers
- The ability to work under pressure and meet targets
- Resilient with a growth mindset
If this sounds like your next role, please apply now! Or contact Hazel McDermott from Fuse Recruitment on 0432 391 158 for any questions.
Know someone suitable for this role? Refer a friend and we'll give you $500!*
Sedgwick and Fuse Recruitment are committed to building and supporting a diverse and inclusive workforce and encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.