About the Company
Leading multinational food manufacturing company with household brands of consumer products sold through retail stores. Headquartered in Sydney, this organisation employs over 5000 employees across APAC.
About the Role
Due to an internal promotion, the Site Operations Manager position has opened up within the company. You will report directly to the National Head of Operations.
This is an established production site, one of the largest for this organisation. With 300 headcount working across a 24/7 operation, this is a big, busy site. This is a high volume, daily fresh manufacturing operation. Currently the business has a lot of investment in new machinery. There is an ongoing capital project running at the moment that will add further capacity to the site.
- Lead the Production, Maintenance, Supply and Safety teams.
- Create and maintain a continuous improvement culture.
- Embed clear production processes (CI, DIF, OEE, Predictive maintenance, labour requirements, spend).
- Deliver on financial objectives for the overall site.
- Set clear expectations and goals for all members of the site team, aligning with the strategic plan and site objectives.
- Build and develop capability within the team.
Skills and Experience
- Tertiary qualification in Engineering, Food Science, Business Management or equivalent industry experience.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in a site leadership role within a FMCG food or beverage site.
- Experience with continuous high-speed processing and packaging equipment in a food production environment.
- Any experience in a daily fresh environment would be highly regarded.
- Resume Submission - only successful candidates will receive a call
- Phone Call w Recruiter
- Video Interview w Recruiter
- 1st Round Interview w National Head of Operations + HR Manager
- 2nd Round Interview + Site Tour
- 3rd Round Interview w MD
- Offer to start