Our client is a large multi-national dairy organisation with a long and proud history in the market. We are exclusively working alongside our successful client, in their search for an experienced Production Coordinator to join their team in Echuca.
- Full-time, permanent position
- Opportunity to work with a global industry leader with local roots
- Strong potential opportunities for future progression
- Dynamic and friendly team
- Access to excellent L&D initiatives
- Competitive remuneration
- Ensuring production is as per the schedule, and manufacturing budget;
- Ensuring all products produced comply to food safety requirements, meet company specification and are in line with quality guidelines and expectations of our customers;
- Ensure that GMP policies including cleaning schedules and PMO5 schedules are adhered to and that corrective actions is taken on any anomalies that arise;
- Ensure standard reporting systems and records are maintained and completed by the end of shift in all areas;
- Coordinate production operations on a shift basis, including troubleshooting and liaising with all the appropriate internal stakeholders;
- Identifying and leading opportunities to improve existing and new manufacturing practices/processes.
- Strong team leadership skills with proven abilities in rostering, people development and performance management;
- Positive influencing and relationship management skills, with the ability to lead and motivate a team to meet and exceed their potential;
- Knowledge of operational excellence and continuous improvement;
- Knowledge of GMP, HACCP and OHS is essential;
- Ability to ensure that operational targets, product safety compliance and regulatory requirements are met to the highest standards;
- Knowledge of SAP is desirable but not essential;
How to Apply
If you are interested in this opportunity APPLY NOW! For a confidential discussion, please contact Sam on either 0412 638 890 email@example.com.
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the manufacturing industry and actively source a variety of roles for a broad range of manufacturers. If you are looking for a new opportunity, I'd love to hear from you!
If you know someone looking for a job, refer them to us and we'll give you $500* if we find them a new role!