Call Centre and Customer Service
North Plympton, Adelaide, Australia
Labourpower is now seeking an experienced Procurement Officer, for our client based South West of Adelaide CBD.
- Contract Administration
- Investigate disputed invoices
- Assist Coordinators and Contractors with system errors in regards to codes and pricing
- Subcontractor on-boarding
- Manage matrix and area allocating
- Manage contractor capacity
- Manage code variations
- Assist Subcontractors with issues/requests
- Liaise with Contract Managers
Brief Job Description;
You will lead contractor facing supplier on-boarding efforts, mitigate risk by ensuring all new suppliers meet on-boarding requirements set by the company and the Client, regularly evaluate need for process or product updates and escalate as appropriate.
- Coordinate streamlined on-boarding process.
- Review company policies with new employees and ensure compliance.
- Complete all required training during on-boarding.
- Provide new sub-contractors with answers to questions, work with the hiring managers to make sure they receive the support needed.
- Provide and document the required safety and compliance training.
- Serve as point of contact for general questions relating to on-boarding.
- Assist with the develop and implementation of policies and procedures according to industry best practices, regulations and contract compliance in line with the companies National direction.
- Work together with the Operations Manager and State Manager to conduct and improve vendor capacity forecasting.
- Perform special projects and/or other duties as assigned or required.
- Responsible for the day-to-day activities associated with the Recruitment and On-boarding of sub-contractors.
- Resolve policy-related, process-related, or procedural problems and/or inquiries related to hiring.
- Provide training and technical support to end users on all related systems and applications.
- Oversea the applicant tracking process, including troubleshooting and resolving applicant inquiries.
Skills and Knowledge;
- Ability to independently administer an on-boarding program.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good customer service skills.
- Ability to follow up on issues or direct them to the appropriate parties.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to work under deadlines and prioritise needs.
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively with organisational leaders.
- Ability to use Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, Outlook) as needed.
This position is for an immediate start.
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience to be considered for this position, then please click on the “APPLY NOW” button listed below.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Labourpower Recruitment Services | www.labourpower.com
Job Reference: 200410896_1569551860
Salary: AU$40.00 - AU$42.00 per hour
Salary From: AU$40.00
Salary To: AU$42.00
Salary Type: hour
Consultant Name: Shahanna Thompson
Job Industries: Call Centre and Customer Service
Job Locations: North Plympton, Adelaide, Australia
Job Types: Contract