- Group Reporting Manager role within a highly regarded ASX business
- Help shape the financial plans and success of growing and dynamic team
About Our Client
A really well regarded ASX business, staff who join this business tend to stay for quite some time and it has an impressive employee engagement score.
Reporting to the Group Financial Controller with a strong dotted line to the CFO your role will:
- Lead and prepare the Group's ASX half and full year statutory financial reports and manage the external audit
- Assist the CFO with the preparation of board reports
- Develop, implement and monitor accounting and finance policies for the Group
- Provide sound, well research technical advice on accounting matters
- Prepare group monthly management accounts, reporting and budgeting
- Assist the CFO in managing treasury operations
- Assist with acquisitions where relevant, including business combination accounting
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Group Reporting Manager will be:
- Chartered Audit/Bus Services background essential
- You will be a second mover from Manager/Senior level or have moved into Commercial at a Manager level in a similar role or in a Senior Accountant level ready to step up
- You will have great interpersonal skills
- You are hungry for a successful career in a growing business
What's on Offer
This is going to be a great opportunity for someone to really support the business in its growth. It is a permanent opportunity for someone who wants to have a successful career.
It is a competitive market salary with bonus opportunities.