Join a market-leading Insurance Brokerage in outer south East suburbs- you will join their structured graduate program where they will provide you with ongoing training and support. As a member of their corporate team, you'll have a chance to be mentored by industry professionals with several years' experience.
What's in it for you:
- Very friendly and supportive office culture
- Opportunity to work alongside experienced brokers and gain experience quickly
- Career progression opportunities
- On-site car parking
- Working closely with the brokers & businesses to identify their risks and advise them on what insurance policies best protect their business; there may also be the opportunity to work in the claims team.
- Ensure accurate and up to date records including databases, information systems, and company records are maintained at all times for all clients
- Assisting with the preparation of renewal reports and insurance manuals
- Premium and adjustment calculations
- Taking client calls/queries and redirecting them to the appropriate client manager
- Provide the highest level of customer support to client
What you will need to succeed:
- Australian/New Zealand citizenship or Australian permanent residency
- Degree qualification or higher within the past 2 years
- Excellent customer service and relationship building skills
- Strong organisational and time management skills
Please apply now; or for any queries, please contact Jenny at Fuse Recruitment on 0401 413 233.
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the insurance industry and actively source for a broad range of established clients. If you are a broking, underwriting or claims professional looking for your next opportunity, we'd love to hear from you!
If you know someone looking for a job, refer them to us and we'll give you $500* if we find them a new role!