Your new company
Join an exciting Remediation project with a Big 4 Firm who are committed to providing a large-scale review for customers who have been affected by non-compliant financial advice. People are at the heart of their success and they are currently seeking high performing professionals who are talented, supportive, inclusive and driven.
Your new role
- The team is dedicated to assisting corporations and financial institutions with their issues in respect of risk management with a specific focus on valuations and quantification of financial consequences as a result of inappropriate financial advice.
- The role may also require the team to facilitate and empower the client to solve the issues as well as designing and developing ad hoc tools for the clients to deliver complex calculations.
- In order to be successful in this role, you will need to demonstrate powerful quantitative/mathematical capability, strong experience in supporting a team, attention to detail, organisational skills and business acumen.
What you'll need to succeed
- Logical thinker with analytical views and ability to problem solve.
- Attention to detail, with a focus on numerical accuracy.
- Strong knowledge and practical experience with excel, data modelling and VBA are highly regarded.
- Bachelor/Master degree in Engineering/Mathematics/Finance.
- Exceptional quantitative/mathematical capability.
- 2+ year experience in an analytical/finance related role or experience with wealth management products would be advantageous.
What you'll get in return
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a globally recognised brand in a dynamic cultured team environment. The organisation offers a competitive day rate, excellent long-term career prospects and hybrid working arrangements
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or send a up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.orgIf this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2551534