We are currently seeking an experienced Diploma Qualified Assistant Educator on a full-time permanent or Part-time basis to join us and build upon the excellent work of our team.
We are ideally located in Pascoe Vale South and near Strathmore, Essendon and Coburg North. Our state of the art Centre is well equipped with resources and specialised programs including a music and sports program to extend on children’s learning based on the Early Years Learning Framework curriculum. We also offer an engaging sustainability program teaching the children a sense of responsibility and connection to their world.
Throughout the year, educators and children venture out on excursions to our local Pascoe Vale community visiting nearby aged care facilities and primary school. Convenient on-site parking is available.
Our centre provides a rich, nurturing, environment for 65 children between the ages of 6 weeks to 6 years and is open from 6:30am to 6:30pm.
For more information and photos, please visit us on our website: https://www.communitykids.com.au/childcare-pascoe-vale
- You will hold an ACECQA approved or Diploma Qualification in Children’s Services
- A strong understanding of both the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and National Quality Standards (NQS) to enable you to effectively lead implementation, evaluation, and delivery of educational programs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Successful Applicants must also hold
- A current Working with Children Card
- First Aid Certificate
You will also share our commitment and passion for bringing learning to life, inspiring the children in our care to reach their full potential.
With more than 450 early learning centres nationwide, G8 Education has the resources to reward your dedication with generous benefits and opportunities to grow:
- Opportunities to advance your career within G8’s network of 450+ centres
- Access to G8’s Online Learning Lounge with more than 70 hours of professional development
- Exclusive access to The Playground – G8's benefits platform, with access to 350+ retailers
- Access a 50% discount on early education and childcare fees at any G8 Education Centre, and a 25% discount for family members
- Uniforms provided
- Access to health and wellness programs
How to APPLY
Please click through to the application form.
Please submit all applications online as only online applications will be considered.
Successful candidates will be contacted for an initial phone interview.
For a comprehensive list of all our locations and vacancies please visit https://jobs.g8education.edu.au/en/listing/
G8 Education is a committed advocate for child protection, safety and wellbeing. We have zero tolerance for any form of child abuse or harm. The safety and wellbeing of children will always be our priority and all team members are expected to embrace this shared commitment.
G8 Education is committed to ensuring the health and safety of all who attend the premises that it operates. This includes accepting responsibility to provide, so far as is reasonably practicable, a workplace that is safe and without risk to health for all team members, children and members of the broader community. G8 Education requires all employees to have received both vaccinations by 31st January 2022 (or hold a medical exemption), all new employees joining the organisation will also need to meet this requirement.